Thursday, July 11, 2013

Positive Affirmations

I begin my blogging career by writing about Positive Affirmations. I came across a video recently that caught my attention. The video was a demonstration on how to use Positive Affirmations (you’ll get a chance to see it below). So it seemed fitting that since affirmations are typically done at the start of your day, that I begin my blog on the subject of Positive Affirmations to start things off on the right, (and hopefully positive) foot.
So what are Positive Affirmations and what are the benefits of using them? Basically invery simple terms, they are positive sayings that you create to tell yourself every day to help you find ways to achieve goals.
However, I found a great article the other day that does a better job than my simple explanation, of describing the benefits of using Positive Affirmations. I would like to share that article with you today. The article was published on SelfGrowth.com, and was written by Greg Frost, a leading innovator in the field of subliminal technology.
Here’s an excerpt of the article: “The main benefit of positive affirmations is that it can be applied to any and every aspect of your life that you wish to improve. This can be with regards to your career, health, relationships or finances. There are other benefits to utilizing positive affirmations for the subconscious mind. People who constantly affirm their minds with positive words and thoughts have stronger and more active…”  
So, what would my Positive Affirmation be? It would probably be something like, “With every post I make, I am empowering my readers through my experience, and reputable resources to trust their instincts for self-healing when they need it.”
And there you go!
Now, here’s the video I found that was my positive inspiration for the day.
Along with using affirmations, there are alternative resources out there that offer positive sayings and motivational words to give you the right kick-start to your day.
I typically start my day with positive inspiration by reading my Notes from the Universe. TheNotes from the Universe is an online resource I found about 3 years ago, that sends you customized emails with your name and personal goals woven into the subject of the day, written specifically to you.
The Notes from the Universe became a reality by Mike Dooley, author of seven books including, Infinite Possibilities and a featured teacher in the hit movie “The Secret.” Mike also tours the globe giving lectures and hosting workshops on the nature of reality, the law of attraction, creative visualization, the power of thought, and how to create major life changes by leveraging the Universe and engaging life’s magic.
I LOVE the daily Notes! They’re spontaneous, relevant, and VERY funny. I enjoy starting my day with a quirky message from the Universe that makes me think, prioritize my life, smile and sometimes laugh out loud. I especially like it when the Universe tells me I’m a “Supercoolhappylovething.” The good news is, you can be a Supercoolhappylovething too! Check it out for yourself by clicking on the link below.
Article source by : http://www.timetofeelbetternow.com/2011/09/21/positive-affirmations/

0 comments:

Post a Comment